On May 9, Dr. Vanessa Harjunen (IDEXX) will present a novel solution for mastitis diagnostics at the MEX ConneXion Event 2023 in the beautiful city center of Ghent.
What else can you expect at the MEX ConneXion Event 2023?
• A keynote presentation on how to optimize mastitis interventions from both an epidemiological and economic point of view by Prof. dr. Henk Hogeveen (Wageningen University, The Netherlands).
• Two Connect, Learn & Experience sessions on how udder health is approached in Portugal (Dr. Luís Pinho, SVAexpleite) and Slovenia (Dr. Črtomir Praprotnik, Animalis) and how to make money of udder health services.
• Two interactive workshops on mastitis management using practical examples.
• Great network opportunities during coffee and lunch breaks.
• A Vets Culture in Practice training by MEX™ in which you will become inspired on how to interpret milk bacteriological culture results and how to add value to each milk sample.
Join us May 9-10 at the MEX ConneXion Event in the beautiful city centre of Ghent (Belgium) and connect, learn & experience with and from like-minded peers interested in udder health and milk quality. #ScienceintoPractice #KnowledgeintoAction
More info about the program and registration via www.mexconnexionevent.eu.